2006/04/25

T.O. in Dallas

Wow I didn't think that Jerry jones (the cowboys owner) would actually do such a thing.
here are some reasons that I don't like this situation.
1. The whole T.O. not liking authority. (not good with a coach like Bill Parcells.)
2. The media T.O. loves the media spotlight so he will do anything to get it.
3. I am So sick of hearing T.O. already, he hasnt shown up at the off season practices so the local media is going nuts about how T.O. might already be resisting the authority.

4 Comments:

At April 25, 2006, Blogger Palm boy said...

Yeah.

And hes an old guy too.

 
At April 25, 2006, Blogger DAWEED said...

T.O is 34 so yes he actually is an old guy now.

 
At April 25, 2006, Blogger Palm boy said...

I liked Keshawn better.

 
At April 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me to palm boy .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home